1. What should I wear to yoga?
You don’t need special yoga clothes, wear comfortable clothing - in which the instructor can have a good idea of your body alignment. Wear clothes that permit you to stretch, bend and move with you while keeping you covered and supported.
2. Can I eat before I come?
A light snack (fruit, yogurt) about half an hour to an hour before class is OK, but a full meal should not be eaten within 2 hours before class.
3. What should I bring?
The most important thing you need to bring to yoga class is yourself and an open mind. If you don’t have a yoga mat, we have one for you to use for at no extra cost. You may also bring water into class. Please make sure your cell phone is turned off and put away during class.
4. What should I know before my first class?
Please arrive 10-15 mins before class starts to complete any necessary forms/waivers. It also allows you time to meet the instructor and inform the instructor about any existing physical conditions and concerns you have about them, such as pregnancy or injury.
5. What should I expect when I arrive at the studio?
• Please arrive 5 mins before class time, entering a class late is disruptive to other students.
• You will be asked to remove your shoes before entering the practice area
• Please respect the serenity of the studio by turning off cell phones
• We ask that you refrain from loud socializing while entering the studio, another class may be in session or savasana
• Avoid perfume or cologne please
6. Can I bring my kids to class?
We allow teens starting at age 16 and older into our group adult Level 1 classes with an adult. Prior to age 16, please find an appropriate Kids or Tween class dedicated to their needs and level.
7. Can I just drop in for a class?
YES, YES, YES. We love when you drop in. You do not need to sign up online ahead of time.
8. Can I attend more than 1 class a week? What if I am going to miss a class?
You can attend any class that is appropriate for your yoga ability during the 3 month period. Your passes can be used multiple times per week or once a week as you see fit. You can try a Yin class or Pilates, your passes may be used in all of our regularly scheduled classes.
9. Can I use class passes for Workshops?
Unfortunately no. Our Workshops are more in depth and take special training and preparation by our teachers. The workshops vary in price, depending on the length of the workshop.